Monday, December 13

gifties

I'm a huge Harry Potter Super-Fan perfectly rational person who is casually aware of this "Jerry Kotter" fellow. As someone who has sat in line for hours to catch the midnight show friends who have sat in line for hours to catch the midnight show, I thought it would be apropos to seek out Harry Potter-themed gifts for them.

Dig it:
This is the Golden Snitch Locket from Etsy seller spacepearls. Note: I am not affiliated with this seller beyond the fact that I bought six of these from her. They are so cute. She's got a ton more HP related jewelry and gifts, and they're all super cute and affordable.

Anyway, for a unique gift with a pricetag that doesn't send you into an apoplectic fit, you can really never go wrong with Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.